Friday, January 12, 2018

Exhaustion

Spent the whole day looking up places to go in London, and finally have a concrete idea of where to go. Not to boast or anything, but I am somewhat of a connoisseur when it comes to food and hotels in London now.

My goals are simple: to eat a plethora of food, to see beautiful things, and to hopefully, find some hidden gems. Food is, and always will be, the most important aspect of my trip. I have searched high and low for places to check out, so much so that I feel like I've lived there for years. Heston, Ledbury, Pollen Street, Clarette, just to name a few. Then there are exquisite shops to check out. The Portobello market, the Columbia flower market, the Leadenhall, all the vintage shops, and the newly vamped Sonia Rykiel store (is it a bookstore that happens to sell clothes, or a clothing store that happens to have books? Je sais pas).

I've always had an affinity when it comes to hotels, specifically hotel lobbies, and London has a fair share of stunning interior designs, that goads you into dressing up. A 1920's beaded dress with spaghetti dress, and open slits in the back sounds like a good bet, even if it's a couple of pounds added to my luggage wait.

Oh, the things we do.


No comments:

Post a Comment